- Certified Organic by A Bee Organic
- Certified Kosher by Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- DELICIOUS TREAT: Foodto Live® Organic Mango Strips are incredibly tasty and can be eaten anytime.
- BETA-CAROTENE SOURCE:Mango is rich in beta-carotene, an essential nutrient to boost your health.
- GREAT ADDITION TODESSERTS: Dried mango strips from Food to Live® make any dessert healthier.
- SAFE FOR DOGS: Both youand your pet can enjoy the benefits of our tasty Organic Mango Strips.
- NO EXTRA SUGAR: Food toLive® dried mango strips don’t contain any added sugar.
Food To Live® Organic Mango Strips with no sugar added make a fantastic snack and would enhance any dish you use them in. Our raw dried mango fruits are of the highest quality and completely free from any contaminants and GMO.
They are even safe for dogs and quite a few pooches love these fruits as much as they do meat.
Dried mango nutrients are numerous, but the most important of them are vitamins A and E. Due to the high content of beta-carotene, our peeled dried mango enhances your eye health. The fruit is also packed with potent antioxidants, which means it benefits every cell in your body.
Mineral-wise, our raw dried mango contains iron, calcium, and selenium, each an essential element for the overall health.
You can make dried mango slices on your own by peeling and slicing a fresh fruit and then using an oven or dehydrator to ‘dry’ it. However, the process is rather messy and takes both lots of time and energy.
Food To Live® Organic Mango Strips have already been dried to perfection and can give you all the same benefits as the homemade variety.
As dried mango calories count isn’t high, you can enjoy eating them as a snack. You can also test our special dried mango recipe:
– 1 cup flour
– 1 cup oats
– ½ cup brown sugar
– ½ cup sugar
– 1 tbsp lemon juice
– ½ tsp baking soda
– ¼ tsp salt
– ¾ tsp ground ginger
– ½ cup butter
– 1 1/3 cups water
– 2 cups chopped dried mangoes
– Mix all dry ingredients except sugar and mangoes.
– Add softened butter and mix.
– Mix water, sugar, and lemon juice in a pan. Add mangoes and bring to a boil. Simmer for 20 minutes.
– Put the mango filling over crust and bake for 30 minutes at 350F.
This product is processed in a facility that also processes tree nuts and wheat.